• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF from clipboard to full size page

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always been able to copy text to the clipboard, and create a PDF that appeared to be a full size page. Just today when I have done it, the text is in a tight text box, with no margins. I cannot seem to find the settings again that make a pdf created from clipboard text start with a full page. Any tips? 
TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Hi 

Can you please try switching the highlighted preference OFF under Edit > Preferences and let us know if that fixes the issue?

TanviRastogi_0-1655890196464.png

Thanks

Tanvi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Haley,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please try changing the file view to a Full page using the tool provided on the floating toolbar at the bottom. Click on the third icon from the extreme right on the floating toolbar. Check if that makes any difference.

If that doesn't help, would you mind sharing the complete workflow you do to create the PDF from clipboard text?

Share the Acrobat and OS version you are using.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Meenakshi. The full page view seems to work like a zoom in, fill the whole page, but still missing margins and the necessary white space. 

I am using adobe acrobat pro DC on windows 11. I'm generally converting text from an email to a PDF page, I copy the text from the email to my clipboard (ctrl + v) and then file>create>pdf from clipboard. Until yesterday, I did not have issues creating a normal looking page document of the text. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always been able to copy text to the clipboard, and create a PDF that appeared to be a full size page. Just today when I have done it, the text is in a tight text box, with no margins. I cannot seem to find the settings again that make a pdf created from clipboard text start with a full page. Any tips? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Thanks for reporting the issue. We are able to reproduce it at our end and currently looking into it.

Will keep you updated on the progress.

Thanks

Tanvi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Can you please try switching the highlighted preference OFF under Edit > Preferences and let us know if that fixes the issue?

TanviRastogi_0-1655890196464.png

Thanks

Tanvi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this worked! Thank you so much!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to know its working for you!

Please note that Protected Mode protects you by limiting what malicious files can do and access. By turning it OFF, your system would be exposed to these threats. 

So please setup your preference accordingly.

Thanks

Tanvi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tanvi,

Will this be fixed so that we can turn the protected mode back on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines