Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Hyperlink Issues

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I created a care and advice sheet to send to my customers after an installation. At the bottom of the page, I have inserted a Google icon and a Facebook icon. Clicking on either of these will take you to my review pages in turn.
The problem I am getting is, the Facebook one comes up with "Something went wrong reaching the section. Please try again later." if clicking on the link from WhatsApp. If I download the file on my PC and click it, we go straight there? Any advice?

Many Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What app are you using to view the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. From my phone, its Acrobat for Samsung.

Get Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Is the error appearing in Acrobat (it's Reader, actually), or in the browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pdf document opens up fine. I then click on the Facebook Icon, i then get this next...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the document, like i say, works fine on PC, just the link while using phone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines