Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF links not working when uploaded to Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I created a PDF using Acrobat Pro and added page and web links which all work perfectly in Acrobat. However, when I upload to cloud docs and share the file, the links don't work. If I download the document from cloud the links work again. However, this seems to defeat the purpose of sharing files with people via cloud as I might as well just send them the PDF file. Is this a bug or just not a feature of cloud? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The people should use Acrobat Reader to view the shared file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Bernd and yes the file works in Acrobat Reader no problem. However, my issue is if I share a cloud "synced" PDF then the links don't work. They have to download a copy and then open in Acrobat. This then adds another step meaning I might as well have just sent them the PDF directly (some of the people I'm sharing with are not the most tech savy). The neatness of sharing via cloud is I don't have to send them a large file, it's one click to view the document and works great on both desktop and mobile. Just a shame it seems to limit functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines