Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Preview Pane Too Small

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After I downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, it changed the way my PDF's are shown but just on my external monitors.  On my surface monitor, the PDF preview takes up the entire preview pane.  When I am on an external monitor, the PDF takes up a quarter of the space available.  Nothing I've tried seems to work.  It saves me so much time to use the PDF preview but now I have to open each PDF to determine the one I want.  See screenshot, the PDF should take up the yellow space

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening in a Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition?

In any case, I think that regardles of the version you may be able to work around that by slightly changing the resolution on the second monitor and restart the computer (or sign out of the current user accoint and sign in again for the changes to properly take effect.

However, If you notice the thin greyed line that divides the preview pane from the Folder view, you may be able to manually readjust it to the desired width if you hover the mouse pointer over it. 

When you do that, you'll notice that the mouse pointer will change to the icon of a horizontal double-arrow line.

When it changes to this icon, long press the left button of your mouse pointing device and keep it pressed as you drag to the right to expand the view of that pane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am having the exact same issue here. And it only happens to exernal monitor, PDF files only (Excel, Words, etc works fine).

Laptop monitor resolution: 3840 x 2160

External monitor resolution: 2560 x 1440

And i cant drag the preview pane as the mouse pointer wont change to horizontal double-arrow line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines