PDF Pro Classic - reload to new computer

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer and want to transfer my licence of Classic 2017 to the new computer. The link for my digital download no longer works - I found an adobe download link and downloaded the 2017 Classic version but it will not accept my License string.  Can somebody help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never heard of that program... do you mean Acrobat Pro 2017?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it was Acrobat Pro . I managed to get a link from the Adobe call centre. Thanks for your assistance.  

The Download Link For Acrobat Professional 12 -

https://trials.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/APRO/Acrobat_HelpX/win32/Acrobat_2015_Web_WWMUI.zip   

My old serial number did not work - luckily I was registered and they game me a new number

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, so the problem was the wrong download. Version 2015 (also called version 12 by Adobe), rather than version 2015. Please be sure to always keep your purchased downloads safe, there's no guarantee that they will be available later. (Safe = not just on the computer, since you are most likely to need it if that computer breaks!)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines