Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

PDF protection based on user's PC hardware id.

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am looking for a Adobe solution to protect my PDF files from spreading across the web. 

So, I am making learning material for students and teachers and would like to protect the concret copy of the PDF file from opening on other PC then a customer one. In other words I would like the protection based on user's PC hardware id. If anybody will get this file and will try to open it with the password so it will not be possible to do on other PC. It is some kind of DRM system.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you ared ing well and Thank you for reaching out. You may please submit your request with the engineering team via the link - https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines