• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF submit form mailto:***@*** - There is no PDDoc associated with this CosDoc.

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used this submit a form action for the past few years to send PDF forms through email. Within in the past few weeks this action doesn't work anymore. I get the error: "There is no PDDoc associated with this CosDoc." no matter what the email address is. I have rebooted the PC, repaired Acrobat Pro DC (32 bit), tried different submit form settings than PDF The complete document, and tried different emails but nothing has worked. I have also tried moving the PDF forms from a shared network folder to a local folder which changed the pop up error from "There is no PDDoc associated with this CosDoc." to "No error." With the "No error." pop-up, the PDF still doesn't open the email draft. I've tried using gmail and hotmail emails with no luck.

This has affected more than one form.

TOPICS
JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file is corrupt. Do you know how it was generated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More than one form is affected by this issue. I have six foms where this submit form action has worked in the past but it works on none of them now. These are Word and Publisher files that are saved/exported to PDF then the form fields are added in Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is recreeation from scratch the only option to get the mailto feature working again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines