Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF to DWG converter

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2011 Apr 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I've looked around quite a bit for some sort of convert tools to do this task-convert PDF to DWG. Just wondering if there is anything out there that you guys recommend?

I have a few PDF files that I need to convert, so I can make some edits.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 01, 2011 Aug 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried some software and found AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter is work wonderful. It directly convert PDF to DWG or DXF files, preview converted drawing with embedded drawing viewer, and then you can open up the created drawing with your drafting system, such as AutoCAD or TurboCAD, all lines arcs texts are perfectly converted, and you can edit it as normal drawing files, you can move, delete and trim lines, copy and paste part of drawing, change scale etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines