PDF to PowerPoint problem

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a 24 page document in CorelDraw and exported to a PDF and subsequently exported the PDF to a PowerPoint file, when I open the PP it looks like this:

defaultio7gb8zywaw4_3-1651583455062.png

The weird boxes are not part of the original drawing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bob Pearson

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bob - Do those boxes actually contain the text, or are they separate?  If not containers for the text, you may be able to select them with an editing tool and simply delete them. I used to use CorelDRAW often, but haven't touched it in years. What technique did you use to convert to PDF from Corel?

My best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave

Thx for taking a look at this.

I finally figured it out, I used a drop shadow of just about every page and that was the problem, they were showing up as those little black box.

Thx

Bob

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That makes perfect sense!  Glad you uncovered the cause - and I hope it leads to a fix.

My best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines