• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF with checkbox

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys. Im new to making PDF's with adobe acrobat. I need to create a checkbox that show or hides image. The idea is when the checkbox ir checked it shows the image, when the checkbox is unchecked it hides the image. Images will be stacked on each other. (ex like a drawing, when the checkbox is checked it shows the river, but when its unchecked it hides it)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would look at using button fields and changing the icon being deiplayed by the  buttom field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I learned how to create a checkbox, but I was more interest how to make the checkmark do the Show/Hide function

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Place this script in the checkbox (mouse up event):

if (event.target.value == "Off") {
this.getField("IMAGE_1").display = display.hidden;
}
else {
this.getField("IMAGE_1").display = display.visible;
}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The "IMAGE_1" is the name of my image file? For example if I upload image called "Test.png" then I change the "IMAGE_1" to "Test.png"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines