Pictures and additionaly inserted text is not displazed in PDF file in Acrobat Reade on iOS

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create DOCX file in Microsoft word or in Libre Office and I create it with images which I place into the file.
After that I export the DOCX document as PDF, or as A-PDF file.

After that I copy the PDF to my webhosting server.

After that I placed a smal text (social DRM) into the PDF document on web server. I make it through PHP script.

When I download the PDF document form server to local disk on PC with windows10 and I open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader, or in any internet browser, then images and social DRM text is displayed correctly.

When I download the PDF document form server to local disk on Apple PC and I open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader, then images and social DRM text is displayed correctly.

When I open the PDF document dirrectly form webserver in Safari web borwser on iPhone or iPad, then images and social DRM text is displayed correctly.

But when I download the PDF document form web server to local disk on iPad or iPhone and I open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader, then images and social DRM text are not displayed. Only empty area is displayed except them.

Pleas can anyone help me with it?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?