Pläne Messen, pdf / Arcobat reader

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

kann ich gleichzeitig die Fläche und den Umfang abmessen

- oder muss ich tatsächlich 2x die identische Messung vornehmen

(1x als Fläche und 1x  als kumulative Abstandsmessung?)

Ich habe es bei Plänen in pdf teilweise, dass ich von der gemessenen Fläche in m² auch gleichzeitig die Umlaufende Fläche (Umfang) benötige.

Es wäre super, wenn man das in einer Messung machen könnte - oder die vorhandenen Messung vielleicht "kopieren" könnte und von den Eigenschaften her abändern könnte.

Leider habe ich bislang solch eine Funktion oder Möglichkeit noch nicht gefunden.

Vielleicht kann mir ja jemand weiterhelfen

Vielen Dank imn Voraus.  😉

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know of a built-in way to do it but it can be done using a script. If you create an Area Measurement comment you can then run a script on it that will calculate its total circumference length by calculating the length of each one of its sides, which are defined through an array of points (as the vertices property), and add them all up. It can then apply that value to the field's label, so you would have both the area and the circumference.

This can be done automatically for all comments of this type, once you create them, with a single click.

If you're interested in hiring a professional developer to create such a script for you, feel free to contact me privately by clicking on my username and then on Send a Message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines