• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help - need help with hover over feature

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all - I am trying to create a task sheet for highschool (highschool teacher)

And I am trying to use Adobe to make an interactive and digital assessment task sheet where students can simply hover over certain key terms and a pop up box with further definitions (and even images would be awesome - like a picture of marine biology for example for the term "marine life")

I have tried everything - I am using windows and if yuo could please see my images attached - I am unable to get rid of the blue box over certain key terms. 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is aivdeo that descries it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDyfaZtQRQQ

You need to make two buttons:

1. The first button will be your image of marine life. Set the borders to none (transparent). Buttons properties > General > hidden and read only. Options> Icon only, themn choose your image of marine life.

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 9.36.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 9.34.49 AM.png

2. Second button is for clicking and rollovering.Add your rollover text in the tooltip. Then add two triggers, one to show the image field when the mouse enters, and the other to hide the image field when the mouse exits.

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 9.37.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 9.38.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 9.38.20 AM.png

I have attached a sample file for you.

This video will walk you through the process of creating rollovers for images using adobe acrobat x. Rollovers are helpful to add interactivity to your pdf document as well as help to reduce clutter within your document. We will also share tips on how to manage a project in this video! Looking ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Document Geek for your hasty reply. I have had a look at the video link you sent me but my problem is that I dont have the same layout as you or in the video. I am using a windows pc, so i dont know if thats got something to do with it, but as you see friom my screen grab, i dont have that layout in the "options" section where i can select "behaviour" .. so where to from there?

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the Circle drop-down and change it to icon only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can do this using layers in InDesign, and add "show/hide layer" actions with Acrobat Pro (since InDesign doesn't provide this action).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines