• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Populating form fields from one form to another

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies for the lengthy description. I am trying to figure out how to use a user filled and submitted pdf form to open a secondary form (the secondary form would only be accessed by my team) and fill fields using data provided from the submitted form. The user submitted form is an order form consisting of text form fields and check boxes. The check boxes  represent the product available during 3 separate dates and there are 50 or so product available, with the option to choose one or all 3 available dates for each. I require the check boxes to return a text field value representing the product on the secondary form, for example, check box named card 1, card 2, card 3 all checked would return a value of card123 in a text field on the secondary document. The other fields would be text field to text field exports from the user completed form to our "in house documentation form" for things like address, customer name, etc. Is this even feasible? Any help or suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated! 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , JavaScript , PDF , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2024 Jun 08, 2024

Open the "Prepare Form" tools, and use the "More" menu to export data from the filled form and to import data into the empty form.

For this to work, the fields must have exactly the same names in both forms

Capture_2406081721.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2024 Jun 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the "Prepare Form" tools, and use the "More" menu to export data from the filled form and to import data into the empty form.

For this to work, the fields must have exactly the same names in both forms

Capture_2406081721.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines