Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Portfolio PDF - Export e-mail in portfolio

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my name is Luca and I have a trouble with an "old" (2018) portfolio PDF. In my office my collegues have exported e-mail from LOTUS NOTES in PORTFOLIO PDF three years ago. Today Flash is not longer supported so we want export e-mail from PORTFOLIO.

I have installed an old version of Flash and I can open PORTFOLIO, but I have a trouble with export: I want to export e-mail with filename "data" and not "Object" (beacause I have a problem with overwriting). Is it possibile?

My installed and officially licensed version is Adobe Acrobat XI Standard.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Luca

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

For all,

I find a possibile solution (an alternative).

How do I extract pdfs from a portfolio in bulk without running into an issue with similar file names
Q: I bulk converted some emails into a PDF portfolio in acrobat 11. I now want to bulk extract and save them to a folder so I can bates number them. However, some emails have the same name and when it tries to save them in the folder, I get repeated popups that there is a file with the same name and do I want to continue to save. Is there any w

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

Vous êtes dans une impasse, car votre "bricolage" n'est pas pérenne et vous met à la merci de beaucoup d'aléas.

Flash Player est définitivement mort et indisponible, il vous faudra tôt ou tard passer à des versions actuelles d'Acrobat et de Lotus.

Une bonne nouvelle cependant : les porte-documents PDF créés avec Flash Player sont toujours lisibles avec les versions actuelles d'Acrobat mais en "mode liste" uniquement, donc sans l'interface Flash, ce qui n'est pas vraiment pénalisant pour l'utilisateur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour JR Boulay,

merci de votre réponse. Oui, vous avez raison: mon "bricolage" est une solution temporaire (malheureusement nous n'avons plus l'archive Lotus, mais seuleument le fichier *.pdf). Pour cette raison j'ai demandé quelle est la solution pour exporter les documents (mais avec un autre nom du fichier): actuellement je peux seulement exporter les documents (e-mail) avec l'objet, mais ça produit des problèmes (la partie dans laquelle j'ai écris "I want to export e-mail with filename "data" and not "Object" (beacause I have a problem with overwriting)").

Est-ce que vous avez quelque conseil pour exporter le e-mail qui sont actuellement dans le PORTFOLIO PDF?

Salutations

Luca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je ne peux pas vous aider plus car je ne connais pas du tout cet outil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For all,

I find a possibile solution (an alternative).

How do I extract pdfs from a portfolio in bulk without running into an issue with similar file names
Q: I bulk converted some emails into a PDF portfolio in acrobat 11. I now want to bulk extract and save them to a folder so I can bates number them. However, some emails have the same name and when it tries to save them in the folder, I get repeated popups that there is a file with the same name and do I want to continue to save. Is there any way to do this where acrobat can just add a 1,2,3... at the end so they will all save. They are not true duplicates.

A: Under the Files view in the Portfolio, select all of the emails and then drag them to a folder. Do not use the Extract from Portfolio option.

Link: Click 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried that but the files would not move/drag. I opened the portfolio in the adobe, I am not sure if I was not meant to do that. I have about 18,000 emails I need to convert but after doing a couple, i noticed that the filenames would be a headache to know as it's giving the files the same name after a certain number of characters have been reached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines