Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poster Printing only prints to one page

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've been at this for a few hours and I can't seem to find a solution.  I have a pdf that 22 inches by 34 inches. I'm trying to poster print, but all the printers I try reduce the print to one page.  I have a Mac running Ventura 13.0 and the latest Acrobat reader  version 2024.001.20615.

Before printing, I go to advance and deselect "Print As Image"  then I select Poster. Below is an image of the print window. I noticed on the right it says scale 100% Pages 8 and an image broken down to 8 pages but below that it says Page 1 of 1. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you 

I noScreenshot 2024-03-26 at 11.34.54 AM.png

TOPICS
How to , Modern Acrobat , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you print this page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It prints the document on one page  rather than the 8 pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, and it is causing a major issue in my work process. Poster printing only prints as one page, and not to scale.

They do not allow a rollback to the previous version either. Please fix this adobe, or offer a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A workaround I found was to use Excel or go to the PC. 

https://allthingsencaustic.com/print-image-multiple-pages/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to revert to the Classic UI: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-2023-how-to-revert-to-classic-gui-user-in...
Consider the "new Acrobat" as a beta version, many features are still missing or half-implemented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not the interface that is the problem. The issue exists in the previous UI as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, agreed. I tried to revert, and it still doesn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ed36335745p3jn , Thanks for reporting this issue, We have logged a bug at our end for the same, and will resolve this bug soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on being able to print posters again?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on when this will be fixed? I use it for making games for my classroom and it hasn't worked for a while now. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem!!!!  I'm wasting tons of ink trying to figure it out.  Has anyone found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried printing the panels to PDF first? This would bypass your printer's option to force it back to one page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that and it didn't work!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So when you tried to Print to PDF you still get only 1 page output from the Print dialog? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines