• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Posting an image or photo in a form

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, thank you to the folks who answered my forms questions.

I have searched and searched, but cannot find an answer to this -- I have a password protected form with spaces for the user to type in their specific information. I also want the user to drop in a picture or image from their computer, but I can't figure out how to do that. 

I made a space for an image just as I made space for typed in information, but Acrobat won't accept anything I try to drop into it.

Surely I'm not the only person who needs this feature!  But how can I make it work, please???

Thank you!!!

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use an image field from prepare form tool, when the user clicks on the field they will have the option to select a photo from their computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just be aware that dragging an image file will not work with an image field, either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  I'll try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines