• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preflight profiles missing - convert to outlines

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All - hoping to get some help on a big issue I have with the latest Adobe Acrobat. I've got a brand new computer so this is a fresh install. I'm trying to use the Preflight tool to outline all fonts - but all the profiles that are typically there are missing. It's blank. I've done a manual install and this does bring some back - but the 'convert all fonts to outlines' continues to be missing. This is a key part of my workflow so I really need this back up and running. Any assistance or tips appreciated. Thanks, Al

Empty profile.jpgAlso, I've installed twice without it fixing anything.

System: Windows 11 Pro

12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H 2.30 GHz

PS - I also hate the new layout of the program! So hard to do all the things I used to do quite easily 😞

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cupcake Design Studio 

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

This issue is already reported to our engineering team and is being worked upon.

The fix will be available in future updates.

Stay tuned for information about the new releases.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a new computer issue or a Windows 11 issue? I just moved to a new computer and also don't have that. I found how to import the profiles to add many of the preflight options but the Convert Fonts to Outlines is missing and there is only Embed Font options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any updates to this post? I really need to use Pre-Flight and there are no Profiles in the dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mark V.2956975591ad 

This issue was addressed with version 23.01.20143. What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version, go to Help > About Acrobat and ensure you have the recent version 23.01.2017x installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Let us know if you still get the same issue

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Amal. 

I still have the same issue. Repair the installation did not help.

Windows 11 Pro

Acrobat pro version 2023.008.20470

What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nastia0D4D

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

I tried to reproduce the issue on my end and and its working fine.

As you have the latest version of the application and also tried to repair the installation with no luck, please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://adobe.ly/47XcZbJ and check.

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win and try using the application there and see if that helps..

If it still doesn't work, please remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://adobe.ly/3SGEstN, reboot the computer and reinstall the application using the direct link https://adobe.ly/483kwFU and check .

Let us know how it goes.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Amal. 

thank you for your hints.

I checked it on a new user. Preflight options "Convert Fonts to Outlines" works there. But on my main user it is still missing. I tryed to reset preferences and removed the application..

Is there something to do or I need to change my usr account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines