• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prepare a Form - fields not displaying

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to Adobe Acrobat DC.  I've created a form in Prepare Form with fillable fields and two radio buttons.  After saving my project, I emailed a link to myself to see what the form would look like for other people.  The form did not contain any fillable fields.  What am I missing?  Thank you.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In which program   are you opening the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the document using a link I've emailed to myself, it opens in Adobe Acrobat on the web and no form fields are present.  See "No Fields Screenshot" attached. 

However, when I open the document from my desktop using Nitro Pro, the fields appear.  See "With Fields Screenshot" attached.

I want to have the ability to email this form to new customers for completion.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What web browser does you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Google Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome uses a own PDF viewer. It doesn't use Adobe Acrobat. Download the form and open it in Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, but will this happen to any of my customers who open the pdf?  That is what I'm trying to test out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The customers should download the form and open it in Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines