• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prepare Form Tool not making all pages in a PDF fillable

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm currently working on making a multiple-page PDF fillable. When I clicked the "Prepare Form" tool, however, it only added fillable sections on one page out of several in the PDF, and most of the pages have sections that need to become fillable. Does anyone know why Adobe Acrobat is not processing the other pages' sections and if there is a way to fix the problem without adding all the other fillable sections manually?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I divided the PDF into separate pages, and then received an error on the pages when I clicked "Prepare Form:"

Knowledge source failed. <Gather Form Data>

Did a little searching, and discovered that one way to bypass that error and allow the PDF to be filled in would be to Print the doc as an Adobe PDF (File>Print>Under Printer>Adobe PDF>Print), rename the document, then open the new document. This seemed to work for the most part, though there were still a good number of gaps in the PDF where it did not compute a fillable section. In conclusion, I still have a lot of work to do ahead of me, even though I did find a solution to my question. There were a few other solutions to the Error that came up in my searches, if anyone finds this thread with the same problem I had. If anyone has any ideas on a better solution, I would still appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines