• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prepare Forms - What could I be doing wrong.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to create a form using "Prepare Form" tab.  When I click everything shows up as its supposed to but when I send out for Signatures, the fillable form is no longer there when I recieve it back from the recipient.   For some reason when they sign and send back its no longer active.  Please assist 🙂  Thanks advance!!!  See attached for reference

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You may want to check with your recipients if they are filling and signing the form via web browser instead of Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro (or similar PDF software).

In which case, if your users are using different programs to fill and sign, it may be best to employ Adobe Sign in this type of workflow, or recommend them to install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free to download and install).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

Sorry but I had the recepiant download what you suggested and nothing changed.  It's still coming back as not filliable again.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks again!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would you be able to share an example of the file signed with a self-signed certificate?

I can take a look at it. You may send it via private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I sent the attachement.  Did you happen to recieve it?  Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

No I did not.

Did you use the private message option?

I sent you a private message.

Hit the envelope icon (shown in screenshot below).

To share a file, you can open your document in Acrobat, click on share and it will produce a shared link in the Document Cloud.

You may paste that link in your private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines