• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prepared Form is gone

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a document that I prepared a whole form on for signatures.  It had formulas set up in certain fields.  And now after the update, it's all gone.  It's showing just text boxes without all the settings that I spent hours creating.  Where did it go? How do I get it back? Help!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Modern Acrobat , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a Acrobat form or a Adobe Sign form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Sign form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Acrobat Sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danielle5D70,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this issue.

Please check and let us know if the issue occurs with all the PDF forms. Could you please let us know how you created the PDF form? Let us know if the settings were removed after the Acrobat update or when you uploaded the document to Acrobat Sign. 

It would be helpful if you could share the PDF form with the issue and the screen recording of your workflow. Also, share the Acrobat and OS versions currently in use.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is with all of my PDF forms.  I created it in Adobe Acrobat and used "Prepare Form" tool to create all of my fields.  The fields all had titles and specific settings for who was signing, and even formulas for certain fields.  Now all the fields are just blank text fields or check boxes.  This happend after the latest update.  I am using Windows 10 Pro and Acrobat version 2024.002.20687.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Danielle5D70,

Sorry about the delay in response.

We checked your file, and it opens fine on our end. The form fields are visible on this form. 

Please share a screenshot of how it opens on your end. It will help is to understand better.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines