• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

preview before deleting a file

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Acrobat XI Pro and previously when I went to delete a PDF file, I would see a small preview of the file inside the delete file pop-up window. Now I don't see that anymore. I don't remember changing anything that would make the preview disappear. How can I get that back?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RLMartin,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you have mentioned above, you are using the Adobe Acrobat XI Pro. Would like to inform you that it is an old version and never tested with the latest OS version. You may experience some issues when using this version with the latest OS. There are no more updates available for this version. For more information, please refer to the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-xi-reader-xi.html

We cannot comment on what exactly created this change. However, deleting a file from the machine is the workflow of the OS on the machine.  Acrobat does not have the option to delete files from the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines