• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview Pane not showing preview

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My preview pane is not showing the preview.  I have tried updating to latest version of reader, checked my wondows updates etc and also made sure all the correct settings ar ein plane in Adobe Reader and within file explorer (preview pane is enabled) - but no preview!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for Typo's: 

My preview pane is not showing the preview.  I have tried updating to latest version of reader, checked my windows updates etc and also made sure all the correct settings are correct in Adobe Reader and within file explorer (preview pane is enabled) - but no preview!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does this issue exist for all PDFs?  Only certain ones?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Mentioned it to Adobe Care on Twitter and they couldn't solve the issue either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines