• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous version of Adobe Acrobat - free version

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello our Adobe Reader was updated to the new version of adobe (2023.001.20093) and it does not work for one of our applications. Is there a repository that I can use to download a previous version to install?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Hope you are doing well.

What exactly stopped working after installing the latest patch for Acrobat Reader? If you could just let us know some more details, then it would be helpful to find out the root cause of the issue.

There could be a possibility that the update installation didn't go well. Hence,

Open Reader>help>Repair Installation

If that doesn't work, then run this cleaner tool to remove the existing installer and application’s file traces:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html

Download the Acrobat Reader installer from here:

https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello thanks for the response. The application that is not working is a proprietary application that the vendor has said that they dont support the new version of Adobe yet but we have a business need. So in the meantime I installed the 2019.012.20036 version but I think that went to far back and is not supported by the application as well. So I was hoping to get the version prior to 2023.001.20093 that was working and is supported by the application. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines