Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print only 4 pages

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My job is making invoices and printing them

for that i need to print only first 4 pages in all pdf documents. Iam tired of opening each pdf and selecting 4 pages and printing them. I need to print more than 100 files a day. So is there any way to print only 4 pages in alla documents. I dont have much knowledge about computers. So please give me procedure in basic level.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , JavaScript , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Acrobat Pro you can create an Action that will print just the first 4 pages of each file, using this code:

this.print({bUI: false, nStart: 0, nEnd: 3});

Note this will use the latest print settings you used to print a file. If you want to specify additional settings (such as printer name, fit to page option, etc.) it will require a more complex script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to use that code?

where to type?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Acrobat Pro go to Tools - Action Wizard - Create New Action, and add to it an Execute JavaScript command with that code. Then run the Action on your files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines