Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print to PDF only prints 1st page

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on a Win10 machine, and I have a "Print to PDF" printer set up by Adobe, called "Adobe PDF". However, when I try to print a website to PDF, only the first page makes it onto the PDF, the rest is simply cut off (the same also happens when I use the MS "Microsoft Print to PDF" printer. How can I rectify this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps give the Acrobat PDF conversion plugin a try.  It is also part of the Acrobat Pro installation.  Look for this toolbar in your broser:

browserpdf.jpg

This tool is made specifically to convert web content to a PDF.

I hope this is helpful.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Epson FT-2500 priunter has also just started to only print the first page of a pdf - after the latest upgrade. It prints Word and text documents just nfine, but suddeny stopped printing more than a page of Acrobat docuemtns. In the Adobe information the suggestion is to "go to the Advanced settings and under Font and Resource Policy, select Send for Each Page". Unfortunately The Font and Resource Policy is grayed out and inaccessible. Any other solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines