• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing a5 documents

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have just downloaded the Adobe acrobat dc pro and this version no longer has a5 as a paper size . Does anyone know how to change this so i can print my a5 documents . thanks. Alex 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @x0xgingarx0x You can add a custom page size. If you are on Windows:

• Close Acrobat
  • In Settings, go to Devices and Printers
  • Right click the Adobe PDF printer
  • Choose Printing preferences
  • On the Adobe PDF Settings tab choose click on "Add" to create a new one and apply.
  • A5 in inches is 5.8 x 8.3.

JainLemos_4-1635180276843.png

Let us know if it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem on Windows 11, the A5 paper size is missing from the "Adobe PDF" printer. 

The above instructions do not work either, on clicking "add" and entering the dimensions for A5, a popup error window says the A5 system paper size cannot be modified, even though it doesn't exist... 

Using Microsoft's PDF printer driver works perfectly, so unclear why this problem exists with Adobe specifically... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That does not work. When I attempt to add A5, I get a warning pop-up that says "Not allowed to modify system or printer defined paper size (A5). Only user defined paper size can be modified or deleted." My only option was to name it something else, so I named it "A5-new". It's bizarre that A5 is not listed in Adobe PDF page sizes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines