Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing both legal and letter size PDF pages as a single document on Mac

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

My office is having a very troubling issue trying to print documents that include both letter and legal sizes. When we print a document, all letter pages turn out fine, but when it comes to legal, the first legal page is correct (margins and all), but after that, each legal page will be cut off at the bottom. You can see that where it's being cut off is exactly the same size as the 8.5" x 11" pages. 

I've looked though past support conversations and none seem to have a clear cut fix. Obviously I've been using the checked box in Adobe "Choose paper source by PDF page size", which allows us to print legal and letter, but then it'll cut off after the second page. 

I've tried all options for page Sizing and Handling (Fit, Actual Size, etc). I updated Adobe to make sure I have the latest version. No change. 

I brought my Windows laptop over and tried to print my document using Adobe and the same settings. It prints just fine. All the margins are correct for both legal and letter. So I'm almost positive it's some sort of setting on the Mac, but I don't know what. I'm using the latest version of Monterey on my Mac.

I've even tried using Foxit PDF viewer, but it does the same thing. 

Any help to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?