• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing first four pages in all pdfs

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to print only first four pages in more than 100 pdf everyday. I tired of opening each and every pdf and select four pages and printing it.

Is there any shortcut to print first four pages in multiple pfs. Anyone help me please.

TOPICS
How to , JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

When you apply one or more routine sets of commands to your files, you can save time and keystrokes by using an action—a defined series of commands with specific settings and in a specific order that you apply in a single step. You can apply an action to a single document, to several documents, or to an entire collection of documents.

For more information please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/action-wizard-acrobat-pro.html and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have much computer knowledge 

Can u please explain me way more easier 😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new Action in the Action Wizard with a command to execute the following JavaScript code, and then run it on your files:

this.print({bUI: false, nStart: 0, nEnd: 3});

Note that it will use the latest printer settings you had used, including the target printer.

If you want to specify certain settings let us know what they are and (if possible) I'll adjust the script for you to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have much computer knowledge 

Can u please explain me way more easier 😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which part?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creating new action with action wizard process

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines