• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing - I do not get the box to be able to print files

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Acrobat for years with no problems. Now all of the sudden it would not let me save a file. I looked around and saw a suggestion to go to Edit, Preferences, General and uncheck the box that says Show online storage when saving files. That seemed to work and I could save again - however now when I go to print a pdf- whether I go to File Print or I clcik the printer image it does nothing. It will not open so I can print like normal ? Sometimes I can go find the file I saved and right click on it and say Print and it will work like 50 % of the time ? Any help to get this fixed would be greatly appreciated ?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Print and prepress , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat)? What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

the version is 2021.005.20060 and it is Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines