• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing to OneNote for Windows 10 problems

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was formerly able to print to OneNote for Windows 10 from Acrobat 2017 (as recently as the last few weeks), but I am now only able to print to OneNote (Desktop), which is very frustrating as I conduct all my OneNote activities in OneNote for Windows. Today, I uninstalled Acrobat and reinstalled, but this did not fix the problem. I've restarted, shut down, updated the entire computer - all to no avail. All my other applications have no trouble printing to OneNote for Windows 2010.

I use Adobe Acrobat 2017 so extensively that this loss of functionality is seriously impeding my workflow. I would be grateful if anyone can suggest a fix. Thanks, Sue

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. As described the option send to one note foe Win 10 is missing in the printer list and you are unable to print to one note for Win 10 from Acrobat 2017.

Please go through the similar discussion that i have found on MS support page and see if that works for you.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onenote-2010-print-driver-missing/fb1719e0-4f...
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/send-to-onenote-missing-as-a-printer-option/7...

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ended up being an easy fix. I uninstalled OneNote for Windows 10 then reinstalled it. 
Here was I thinking the problem was to do with Acrobat, when actually it is One Note that adds the Print to OneNote option into Adobe. That didn't occur to me! I had previously uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat, which didn't fix the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines