• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing with preferred settings

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to either change the standard printing dialogue box or change the default settings for printing.  When I print documents, I sometimes want the printer to staple them.  Of course, I can chose the option but it takes multiple clicks to get there.     If the defalt print dialogue could be adjusted to have the staple option, that would be preferable.  Alternatively, if I could set a printing profile to allow me chose, with one touch, the settings that include printing.

TOPICS
How to , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

This is a setting of the printer itself, not of the print dialog of the application, so it depends on the model of printer you have, and the driver you use for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a setting of the printer itself, not of the print dialog of the application, so it depends on the model of printer you have, and the driver you use for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines