• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

printing

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i open the adobe acrobat DC instantly it opens the guide to print the document even if I dont press to print it.how do I fix that?

CAMILLA23829508h4bf_0-1648683465133.png

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

This is usually achieved with a script that's embedded in the file.

However, from the screenshot I see that you have Reader, which means you can't edit the file and remove that script. You can disable JavaScript entirely, though, via Edit - Preferences - JavaScript.

Just be aware this change will have a lot of other effects and will probably cause the files you open to not behave correctly...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is usually achieved with a script that's embedded in the file.

However, from the screenshot I see that you have Reader, which means you can't edit the file and remove that script. You can disable JavaScript entirely, though, via Edit - Preferences - JavaScript.

Just be aware this change will have a lot of other effects and will probably cause the files you open to not behave correctly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines