• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem adding a user to my Adobe account

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to access the Account section to add a user to my Adobe account. However, when I try to access the Admin Console, I receive the following message:

"We're sorry.

You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator."

Please can someone help?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Hi Sonny,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account with the email address that is used to sign in to the community. You are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC individual subscription. It is not possible to add a user to an individual plan. 

Admin console works for the team and enterprise plans. 

Let us know if you are using an alternate email address or have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Individual plans are not really suitable for business control. They belong exclusively to one person, and if they leave the company, they take the license with them; the company has no right to transfer or cancel. You need a Team or Enterprise license plan. With this there is a separate administrator who assigns purchased licenses to individuals, and can take them back into the pool of available licenses if the user does not need them.

This is NOT an upgrade, it's a whole different business mode

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sonny,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account with the email address that is used to sign in to the community. You are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC individual subscription. It is not possible to add a user to an individual plan. 

Admin console works for the team and enterprise plans. 

Let us know if you are using an alternate email address or have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Thanks for your reply.

Which service do I need to upgrade to be able to add a user? (This is for business purposes, for your info.)

Best,

Sonny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Individual plans are not really suitable for business control. They belong exclusively to one person, and if they leave the company, they take the license with them; the company has no right to transfer or cancel. You need a Team or Enterprise license plan. With this there is a separate administrator who assigns purchased licenses to individuals, and can take them back into the pool of available licenses if the user does not need them.

This is NOT an upgrade, it's a whole different business model. It may be worth contacting Team/Enterprise sales to see if they can convert your investment in the personal plan, but I am not hopeful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I removed a user accidently and can not get them back in the console. I get a error when i try saving. Something went wron while saving, Please try again later. Any help would be great

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines