• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem combining PDFs in Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had any problem doing this in previous years, and I'm stumped.  I am trying to combine 1506 PDF files into one and it won't work. I already renamed the files and made the path more simple. When I select the1506 files, acrobat only copied over 613. I manually added the rests of pdfs and then clicked, Combine.  It gets all the way to the end... and is named Binder1.PDF. But then it won't let me Save As or Save the file -- the dialog box for that is completely blank.. Any help or ideas for work arounds will be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Hi @CINDY2817770096c4 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

As described you are getting the blank save as window, please go to Edit (Win), Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences > General > Uncheck 'Show online storage when saving PDF' and 'Show online storage when opening PDF' > Click OK and reboot the computer once.

Additionally, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/unable-to-combine-files-with-total-size-greater-than-2GB-in-acrobat.html and see if th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CINDY2817770096c4 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

As described you are getting the blank save as window, please go to Edit (Win), Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences > General > Uncheck 'Show online storage when saving PDF' and 'Show online storage when opening PDF' > Click OK and reboot the computer once.

Additionally, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/unable-to-combine-files-with-total-size-greater-than-2GB-in-acrob... and see if that helps. 

Regards

Amal

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, that worked!  I also learned that I could rename files in mass in Windows 11 using F2, and I used it to shorten the file names/path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines