• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Mail Merging from Word - To PDF + Email.

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with mailmerging on word. I need to send different students there results.

I have a template on word, i also have a excel spreadsheet with student results and emails.

Now they should receive the pdf only not a word document.

For some strange reason i cant send these students the pdf file though if i do different year group            (so different word document + different excel spreadsheet it works).

Strange is these are the same templates just copy/pasted different information.

I have tried even making one completely from scratch.

I go too Mailing -> Insert Merge Fields ->Once done i go Merge to Adobe PDF -> Send to all -> i dont even name  it just keep to pdfmaker -> Then i try to Automatic send PDF to email -> Asks to save pdf file to folder before emailing -> shows the converting to pdf working but stops halfway in green then i get Adobe PDF Printer failed to create the PDF file.

I wouldnt mind if it let me save each one seperate as PDF file and i can email students one by one as a backup but it doesnt even let me do that, get the same error.

Then i get error saying PDFMaker was not able to merge the file.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , Print and prepress , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?