Hello, I have an active and paid subscription to Adobe Acrobat. Unfortunately, since today I can't use any Pro functions and I'm repeatedly asked to take out a subscription. I have already logged out of all devices in my account and logged in again in Acrobat, no change. I can log in without any problems, but as I said, I can't use anything.
Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. As described you are getting the above error and tried logout and login with no success.
Based on your OS (Mac or Windows), please try the steps given below and see if that works:
For Mac: 1) Close all adobe related processes in the activity monitor (Creative cloud, Core sync, CC library, services for adobe desktop app, adobe desktop service, Adobe IPC broker, AAM updater)
2) Navigate to the following locations and assign the current user full permissions to adobe folders. To navigate click go from the menu bar then click goto.. type /Library/application support/ and click go.
3) To assign the permission right click on adobe folder and click Get info.. A property window will open. Then click on lock symbol to enable editing. Then click + sign to add your username. Then change read only to read and write. Then click gear symbol at the bottom and click apply to enclosed items and click ok.. Proceed to next step then.
3) Navigate to following location /Library/application support/adobe and Delete Slstore and slcache .
4) Navigate to ~/Library/application support /adobe/oobe and delete opm.db
5)Navigate to /etc and open hosts file. Check if it has adobe entries . If no its fine, if yes replace the hosts file with a new hosts file with no adobe entries
6) Launch the app and check
1) Close all adobe related processes in task manager (Core sync, services for adobe desktop app, adobe desktop service, Adobe IPC broker, AAM updater)
2) Navigate to following locations and assign the current user full permissions to adobe folders. (Right click on adobe folder select properties then click security tab , click edit and select current user you are signed in with , select full control , click apply and then ok)
C://program data (enable view hidden files to see this folder)
C://program files 86x/common files
C://program files 86x/
C://program files/common files
C: //program files/
3) rename SLstore to Slstore.old at following location c://program data/Adobe/
4) Rename SLcache to Slcache.old at following location C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
4) Navigate to c://users/username/appdata/local/adobe/oobe and rename Opm.db to opm.old
5) Navigate to c://windows/system32/drivers/etc/ and open hosts file using notepad. IF you see any Adobe entry there please replace that hosts file with a new hosts file which does not have any adobe entry. If there is no Adobe entry leave the hosts file as it is.