• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Adobe Acrobat Pro "Read" Mode

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a problem with Adobe Acrobat. When I switch to "Read Mode", then come back to normal mode, the scroll bar disappears, and when I want to add a note to my PDF, part of the note box hides behind the Task Pane. Is there any solution?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Farhadsoleimani 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.3.20314 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

Thank you for your reply. I use the last version and keep it updated. The version is 2022.003.20310. I just uninstalled and reinstalled it. However, the problem still persists. It seems that is a bug in the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Farhadsoleimani 

Please update the application to the version 22.3.20314. Go to Help > Check for updates. You may also download the patch manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines