• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with Adobe Reader Interface. Outlined command's text

New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The interface in Adobe Reader (all names, commands) are outlined... Letters are emty inside. It's hard to read the text. Please help... (screen attached)

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat Reader DC and the OS you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that helps.

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin right in Windows or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, Thanks for your quick responce. My OS system i Catalina 10.15.7- just restarted computer after update.

-Acrobat Pro DC-up to date.

Problem still exists. And even i n Adobe Indesign I don't see proper text (in rulers I hava only question marks instead cm/m ect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please try to update the display driver to the recent version and reboot the computer once and see if that helps. Also, try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines