Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with new installation of Acrobat Profesional 11.0

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning:
I have installed, as many times before, the installation of Adobe Acrobat 11 on a new computer with Windows 10.
When installing, I enter the license code associated with that user. Everything appears to work correctly, but a few seconds after opening the program it closes.
If I try to use the program when the computer is not connected to the Internet, it works correctly and I can open programs.
I have tried on another computer and the same thing happens.

Likewise, I have this same license code (License E 6 pack) installed on other computers and it works correctly.
It seems to be associated with a new installation of the program.
Thank you.
TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat XI is an old and unsupported version, and is no longer compatible with Windows 10, so problems are to be expected. To increase the chances of it working properly make sure you have all updates installed (up to 11.0.23) and run it in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS, like Windows 7.

Updates are available here:
ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/11.x/
You must use a dedicated FTP client to open the link, it won't work in most browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines