• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Installing Adobe Acrobat Pro in Mac ship M1 using last parallels virtual machine

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10 on my Mac Mini Ship M1, and everything is running well, but not possible to install Adobe Acrobat Pro.

During instalation, there is error 71

"This application cannot be run from a network drive. Please copy it to a local folder and relaunch it"

I have tried to do that, but not solve the problem.

Please your advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  Can someone help with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I copied the installation program in the Download folder for Windows (C:\Users\eric\Downloads) and it would install, but I get another message: 

Acrobat DC is not yet available for your device. (Error code:405)

It's offering me to insatall Creative Cloud.

I'll let you know if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, has this been resolved? I'm having the same problem, and cannot install Adobe DC on my new Macbook Pro... any help and guidance is appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe leider dasselbe Problem. Die Creative-Cloud wurde zwar a nschließend mit einer weiteren Fehlermeldung installiert, doch der Adobe DC leider nicht. Gibt es hierzu bereits eine Lösung?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe genau das gleiche Problem mit den gleichen Fehlermeldungen, gibt es zwischenzeitlich eine Lösung?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines