• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Adobe Pro X installation

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

receive an error when downloading from this link: http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/APRO/10/win32/AcrobatPro_10_Web_WWEFD.exe Access Denied You don't have permission to access "

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you already a registered user of Acrobat Pro X?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very important: WHY do you want to download Acrobat Pro X? The reason for asking is that it will be useless to you unless, years ago, you or someone else paid for it, and you still have the serial number. It is also extremely old and won't run on current systems. So, please, why are you trying to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We paid for this and we still have serial number. It was running fine on Windows 10 on my old machine and since my old machine broke, I am trying to install it on a new machine with the same windows 10. Hope this makes sense

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I understand. It may not run fully (especially with new MS Office), but it should download. Be SURE you are already signed in with the correct (registered) Adobe ID BEFORE you try to follow the link you posted. It checks your right to download, and gives this error if you are not allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I don't remember my Adobe ID to use. Can you help me in retrieving the Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, we are not Adobe staff. You need to see if Adobe will help. As your product is long past end of support, you may struggle, though they are supposed to help with this sort of issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
By the way, if you didn't register, you have NO appropriate Adobe ID. You can try registering with your current Adobe ID. It's VERY important that you keep the serial number and installer safe this time, it probably won't be around for you next time. Safe means "not just on your computer" since you would lose it on a computer failure..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a personal instalation or on an employer's system?

Acrobat X is very old and might not install on a newer system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines