• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with fonts in editable PDFs

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I'm having a lot of problems with different fonts, only today I had problems with Al Fresco, Hummingbird, Bookmania and Acuta. I'm making editable PDFs, but when I choose one of these fonts Adobe shows a message saying the license doesn't allow me to embed the font (I'm attaching the error).

I contact Adobe on the chat, but none of the guys could help me. I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat, reinstalled, open and close the program. The font is in the Adobe Cloud. Someone could help me? Looks like with time more and more fonts I always use are in the same situation.

Thank you!

2021-04-30 (2).png

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"a message saying the license doesn't allow me to embed the font (I'm attaching the error)"

This is not an error.

It's the font licence terms, you should read the EULA provided with each of these fonts.

This is most often a limitation of the free version, in which case you have to take a license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there! Thank you for your answer.

Fonts downloaded in Adobe have limitations? I already used them in previous works without problem and also take a look at the license that allows me to use them. 😮

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines