Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Procedure Entry Point Could Not Be Located

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received this error message all day long when trying to operate Adobe Acrobat Pro DC ona Windows 10 desktop. I tried to use a keyboard shortcut to magnify the page adn received this message. I tried printing a select number of pages in a multi page document and received this message. When I was adding text using the "Comment" function typing in the document I received a delayed reaction to my key strokes and have had no issue typing in any other program all day long. I restarted my computer and successfully ran a repair on the Acrobat file and I am still having this issue. 

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lizh,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the Tsheets.engine.dll error

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Dc you are using. To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the version 21.05.20058 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Please try to close the quickbook and reopen it and see if that helps. Also you may try to rename the TSheets.Engine.dll to ".old" as described in the correct answer marked here - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/entry-point-not-found-acrobat-pro-dc/m-p/12060097#M318859 and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC but it was NOT in connection with Quickbooks and I do not use TSheets in Quickbooks. I chatted with an Adboe support team member who even though the problems went away once I contacted them still insisted on removing and reinstalling the program which erased ALL of my personal settings in the program and this week I am having issues with the program crashing while in use and I am un able to locate the program in my program list not can I pin the program to my start menu for east access. I am really not sure what the support team member did to my coputer and I am very unhappy.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows and try using the application there and check.

Also please checkout the steps shared in the help page - https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-windows-os.html

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines