Program opens after exiting games

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past few months (all autumn tbh) Adobe Acrobat Reader DC keeps opening only seconds after whenever I just exited a game. Doesn't matter what game or how I play it - just from my desktop or through a game client like Steam/Battle.net, it keeps happening.

This seems like the opposite problem everyone else has, as whenever I've tried to look it up in Google all I get are only results for the program crashing/closing, not unexpectantly opening

I've so far found no settings I can edit to make it stop. Only thing I can do every single time is to just simply close the program. But this is getting tiresome after so long.

My computer runs Win 10 Home if that helps.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also facing this error. If any one know how to resolve it. So please don't forget to give me a reply... Instagram Pro Apk

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a new one!  I'll poke around to see if I can either reproduce this issue or find a discussion or solution.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines