• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Protection in a PDF editable

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I made my pdf offers and pdf contract form. All right but when I put a protection with reserve, the fields to be filled in when entering the text require the passw... How can I protect the PDF but leave the fields fillable? Thanks so much.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mauro_ovo,

Thank you for reaching out.

While adding password security, choose Advanced Password Protection from More Options. Then select Restrict Editing And Printing Of The Document.

You can select the required option from the drop-down list for the Changes allowed option.

Please refer to the steps suggested under the title "Restrict printing, editing, and copying" in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/securing-pdfs-passwords.html.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes I followed the step by step for password protection of the document and I ask that it is not editable. But when I open it and try to fill in the interactive parts, it asks me for the password. The problem is only with mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What app does you use on the mobile device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bear in mind a lot of apps will ignore your wishes. This is not a protection against contract tampering. You might look into digital signatures, which don't stop tampering, but do detect it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's true, it's just a deterrent or for those who don't I'm coming!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines