Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Question regarding serial numbers for installed products

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question has clearly been asked before but I'm going at it again to see if I can get a more recent answer than what I was finding.

For my team at work, we purchased a number of licenses for Acrobat 2020.  I have all the license codes so that's not the issue.  Unfortunately, I have had some staff leave and hired some new people so my list of who has what license has been scrambled.  Is there a way to see which licenses are currently active from within the program itself or something similar?  Even if it isn't the whole number, I could at least compare a partial to the list to see who has what.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you can see the number of current activations from your account on Adobe's website, where the serial numbers are registered. You can't do it from within Acrobat itself, no.

You might also be able to reset all current activations under the same location, and then re-activate the products, keeping track of what you install and where.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm, good thought.  I think you just solved my problem. 

Thanks!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines