• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Referencing

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to reference PDFs all day. My current employer is just using sticky notes. My prior employer had numbered buttons/images that you would place next to the number that was calculated elsewhere in the PDF. You would then go to where the number originated from and drop a corresponding button/image. Once all of the referencing is done, you can click on the button next to, e.g. $3532.70, which will take you down to the specific location where the number was calculated. You would click the button/image next to the calculated number to return to where you were. It makes referencing and reviewing large documents significantly faster.  I need an image because which side of the number indicates whether the number is the original number or a calculation from somewhere else. Additionally, since there can be multiple buttons/images on one page, the buttons/images need to be unique(1, 2, 3). 

I have been searching for weeks for setting this feature up and have gotten nowhere. I am willing to pay someone if need be but I am hoping I can find direction. 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , JavaScript , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you're describing a dynamic stamp with a number that automatically increments each time you apply it.
Feel free to contact me privately, as I could develop such a stamp for you (for a fee, of course), and provide instructions on how to install and use it. Click my user-name and then on Send a Message to contact me privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines