Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Quick tools bar disappearing after sign out

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon!
In our environment we have multiple users that sign in to their own account of Adobe Acrobat on to a terminal server. From time to time it seems that Adobe Acrobat will sign out users as well as remove their saved quick tools bar. 
Their profile disks are not being deleted / altared in any way so any files that are created by Adobe should not be being deleted or moved. I have tried checking their library as well as documents to see if there is any stored settings and there is none. As well as, I have tried creating a custome tools to store and save as well but they also disappear.
Has anyone experienced / have a resolution to this issue? I can't seem to find anything common online.
Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would mind providing a little more informtion about all software that you're using and the type of licensing for Adobe Acrobat?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines